Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whose your world cup team?

Well guys, the FIFA world cup would be starting soon, and it will be on 11th June to be more specific. My team (again) for this world cup is going to be South Korea(Korea Republic). YES!! And I mean it. Some of my friends were like how come that's your favorite. And all I replied is "I believe in them"..lolz..Well basically yea they are like the underdogs and also they kinda won most of the friendly international matches after 2006 world cup. Plus there is >>PARK JI SUNG (the player who helps out man united every now and then lol).
So I'm up for it and I say bring it on. Nigeria, Greece and Argentina you better watch for the Koreans..And also just wana know wats your guys favorite team(s)? It would be great to know your views on your team..So hit the comment button to make it easier...

1 comment:

  1. my world cup team is brazil..and forever it will be...

    ReplyDelete